Falcor Winery will be open on a limited basis for wine tastings beginning June 23, 2020. Reservations will be required for all guests and must be made prior to arrival via our website, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (707) 255-6070.
We will only service one party at a time of 6 or fewer. Guests must comply with our social distancing requirements.
All wine tastings are subject to change and cancellation for any reasons related to CDC updates, and we will notify you as soon as possible should we be unable to host your experience. As your plans may also change, we simply request at least 24 hours’ notice for any changes or cancellations.
Visitor Safety Measures
- We are implementing the following measures to assure your safety:
- All Falcor Winery staff will be screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19. Employees will not be allowed to work when they exhibit any such symptoms.
- All Falcor Winery staff will wear personal face coverings.
- Guests must also wear face coverings at all times, with the exception of when wine has been served to them for their tasting.
- Guests must not visit Falcor Winery if they are actively experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guests who have recently been ill must remain home until they have been symptom-free for at least 3 days without the use of any medications.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door and must be used upon entry.
- Guests are asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival, and to follow good hygiene practices at all times.
- Our team will strictly follow new sanitization and hygiene protocols consistent with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We will utilize "contactless" payments such as credit cards and cards on file. Guests should be prepared for payment methods other than cash.
- Outside food and alcohol may not be brought to or consumed on property.
- Bottled water will be provided to guests by request.
- Wine flights will be poured and set prior to seating.
- In the event that guests exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while on our property, employees have the right to refuse or end the experience. Guests will be expected to depart the property promptly in such instances.
Tasting Room Visitor Policy
By placing a reservation, all members of your party agree to our Visitor Policy.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Falcor Winery is committed to upholding the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
- Wine tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting.
- Glassware will be immediately removed from experience areas after guest departure and washed in our commercial, high-temperature dish washer.
- High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day and before opening and after closing.
- We will provide single-use disposable paper menus for all guests.